orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

about PMR result 2013



assalamualaikum semua :)

긴 시간을 볼 수 없음 yah ! hehehe
sebenarnya ada banyak nak story but macam biasa lah , no idea come out . 

before this too many rumors pasal date result pmr 2013 ni . gempak gila la . 
last batch lah katakan . 
ada yang kata 10 disember , 19 disember , 23 disember & bla bla bla ~ 

but I think their officially date was come out . 
it on 19 Disember 2013 / Khamis .  .  . *kalau salah sorry*

7 days left . 
can't control my nerves anymore . 
my mind not normal anymore . 
my heart was beating so fast like I am going to the race . 
am I crazy ?

I tried to think positively but 2010's memories remind my bad luck back just to scares me )': 
too bad I am failed to be positive :'(

there is nothing to say anymore but I wish all 98's good luck :))
insyaAllah semoga semuanya dipermudahkan oleh-NYA :)

19 dec , thurs , 
I'll going to my smk wearing back my uniforms and step beyond the school gates :')
meet face to face with friends . 
waiting for the announcement of pmr result 2013 :)
wish you all the best . 

I don't want to burst into tears anymore ! NEVER ;')



Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥