orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

a few days before 2014 . . .

assalamualaikum readers :)


my fav book ever ! the fault in our stars . you shld read em . John Green you did a great job , huh . 



actually I dont have any ideas to make an entry now but I really dont want to lose my glitterati status :( wtf the name similar geli-geli so hard to pronounce . heh. 

yeah , just leave a few days before new year . I aint ready yet oh no I am aging ! ! ! everyone too . some people think form 4 was a honeymoon year for us . but hell , who can tell me how to enjoy ? I dont know what happen next . is there my life better than before , do Im doing well or vice versa . . . hey , this is will be a long entry . 

nobody can see their future . but that is what all people want ! just in case if our life was bad we can change it , at least . but this is world . where there is evil and good one . we can know just guess . sometimes people who so close is who deserter . well , it life . 

I am not done yet with my 2014 wish . dont make a lot of wish kalau effort pun takde . but yeah , make a lot of wish just to reminds myself that I've incomplete wish so I need to complete it . so takde lah nampak macam hangat-hangat tahi ayam even sometimes we failed to follow .



one more is , I don't know yet what I want to be in future . I mean my ambition . when I am kid , I told everyone that I want to be a doctor . bcs my dad want me to be a doctor so I can open my own hospital & treat my family . free of charge . but when I am 10-12 years old something , I told everyone I want to be an archaeologists bcs I really did a good job in subject sejarah . but my mom seems no likey with that bcs malaysia tak popular dengan kerjaya arkeologi so then how can you get a job ? unless that was a popular career. if you know what I mean . then now I want to be a doctor back . I really want ! I am serious . quite good in science but HELL NO to math . we know science & math are related ! ! ! I AM TOTALLY OUT :'( 
then I am stuck & my mind was zero . next year need to choose course . that day I take my result , I choose pure science class for my 1st choice then 2nd is ACCOUNT . what the hell I am thinking about that time oh Idk . 
my result seems so suitable for sastera class . I do like but not my mum . my result not too worst thats why I am able to apply science class :p dont underestimate . but what I could be one day if I enter sastera class ? TEACHER ? oh no ! I don't wanna be a teacher even though it is a noble job . 

so , I am stop thinking & relax . this is holiday mayn . if I didnt enjoy then when I will meet my holiday again ? WHEN ? takes a long time to meet again so dah cuti tu buat cara cuti ! then after this work like you'll die tomorrow . nawh . . .

okbai :)) pardon my grammar mistakes if you see . daaa 

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥