orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

I am so sick of you

assalamualaikum semua (:


baby , can't you please stop being so sweet infront of other girls )": ahhhhh ~ 



I feel I don't want anybody call me text me or anything . 
this , I really don't ever care about who want to miss me , hate me or whatsoever they want I just don't care anymore . this is not a butthurt feelings but I feel some free-air-live right naww . can you ?

you just can stop for using words that can make me feel so sympathy about our because I really don't care . am I changed so I never want to care or turning back . 
you actually looks to pathetic. 

there are things we don't want to happen but have to accept , things we don't want to know but have to learn , & people we can live without but have to let go (":

I need someone who even though they may not understand everything that is wrong , they care enough to listen & try to figure it out . just need someone who won't give up , just because I am complicated . 

nah , you may thinks twice that I was completely changed . 

perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while , so that we can see life with a clearer view again . -Alex Tan-
I really don't have any idea about this . really 

Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥