orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

huh ,

assalamualaikum . 
went to celebrate my 'independent' day . 

when u just bought some dollars and then u saw some perf stuffs ! oh shit damn . 
this is not fair ! ! ! 
oh okay , no need to worried about that because I'll going there again and I'll buy all the perf stuffs there without care about my dollars !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *maybe* tenangkan nafsu shopaholics . . . 

a great appreciation to gibby sebab datang awal . tepat pada masanya . and I am glad u come :)


an awesome place . 
captured by me . alhamdulillah , ni first time aku tengok sunway lagoon secara live . 
aku tak pernah lagi masuk sunway lagon and aku tak tahu kenapa my parents macam avoid bawa pergi sana :'( I wanna go , please 



ni pun first time jugak . gila kuno kay syahirah yusri -.- ! 
neh , aku memang dak noob . hahaha


my new novel ! alhamdulillah . 
aku memang dah rancang nak baca novel english lepas habis pmr . 
nak improve english aku :)
and inilah permulaanya ! 

okay mungkin novel ni layak untuk kanak-kanak . 
tapi , isi dia menarik . dan yang paling penting watak utama novel ni -nikki maxwell- perangai sebijik macam aku -.-


this is how I wait him replying my message or text me first . loll



take rest , sya :')




Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥