orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Twittah



old letters


  • me ?
  • fxck
  • ayah
  • happy birthday , syahirah yusri !
  • Elements of glow
  • petite
  • Damn thing I've done .
  • syukur tuhan
  • tersentap .
  • beautiful ,

  • Applause.

    basecode: Nurul AtiQah
    Edit by: Cikmimin
    Re-Edited By: Syeira Yusri
    Others:   


    If u can , why I can ?

    assalamualaikum semua :)




    everybody know tht pmr is just around the corner . 
    pmr is just around me and it is really stuck on my head . 
    before I sleep , I always "hey sya esok belajar lagi rajin dari hari ni. come on wake up lah sya !"
    then , after I wake up , I forgot wht I've said to myself last night -_-
    so now yah , 
    I must sacrifice something .
    just a moment . only one month . then I promise I will catch u back ! 
    it is really hurt . I am sad . but I must to let u go for a moment . 

    we need to sacrifice ,
    u can why I can't ?
    u can easily leave me , 
    u can easily let me waiting u , 
    u can easily say sorry , 
    u can easily do it . 

    then , 
    why I am so hard to make it real ?
    why I am so hard to leaving u ?
    why I am so fxcking afraid to let u waiting me ?
    why ???

    oh , 
    I feeling like I am the only one who seriously need attention from u and this is crap . 
    so now , I can :') I can :') I can :') !

    "tapi study dengan sya , ammar terpaksa dulukan study . kita kalau nak bersama , kena masa depan ammar cerah kan ! so ammar kena usaha !"
    dear , 
    goodluck :')

    p/s : this is a just somthing fr keep reminds me not for "ala ala couple je pun" u better shut ur mouth and click x :) ! 

    Labels:


    Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥