orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Damn thing I've done .

assalamualaikum . 




oh yah , 
actually aku jumpa 'nukilan' ni dalam buku lama aku . 
entah masa tu baru lepas break up tu yang kuat merapu ~ 
bila baca balik macam "whoi ni aku ke kenapa macam ni"
rasanya banyak grammar mistake or memang broken english terus kot . 
aah ~ 

damn thing I've done 
It's damn thing I've done ,
It's all bout u ,
you come to my life ,
n give me ur light .

but now u leave me ,
w eyedrop and sad ,
n I write this story ,
in my diary .

damn thing I've done ,
I am crying again and again ,
bcoz it's all bout u ,
my eyes changes in red .

n I believe that ,
all can be alright (okay) ,
but now I don't know ,
wht's the ending .

u know the ending ?
oh , please tell me wht ,
tell me please ,
I've done some shitty ,
for myself n my life ,
I am leaving who I am ,
n be another person ,
where my self have gone ~

damn thing I've done ,
it's all bout u ,
I want be myself back ,
who didn't cry for boy ,
and leaving the past .  

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥