orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

My life like a bird



assalamualaikum .

"she looks happy " "she got what she wanted" "she has everything" "she was always smiling" "she has a loving family" "she is lucky girl" "she is very clever" "she so beautiful" "she so popular and known people"
what else ?
why all people think life is as easy like that ?
why all people have never seen the misery behind the joy ?
when I complained,
everyone scolded and says "you should be grateful !!!"

my life was like a bird .
that bird reared by her master .
my movements are controlled .
my actions are determined .
mind nurtured since childhood .
when I tried to defend myself ,
no one wants to hear.
so when ,
I fights, alleged rude ,
I protest, alleged rebel ,
authorization punished .
hi,
I am just a bird .

my life was like a bird ,
bird that live in a beautiful cage ,
desires may be followed ,
between fast or slow ,
able or not.
but at least ,
half followed .
but ,
jealous ,
envy ,
revenge ,
slander ,
broken promises
if there is all this ,
no longer useful in the beautiful cage .
I think .
hi,
I am just a bird .

my life was like a bird ,
I think everyone has their one life .
unique . different ways .
same like me .
but my life was too bored .
same things happen
bad things still around .
good things just came and go easily .
I was too bored .
too excited to die .
but I was not good enough
to meet THE CREATOR .

dreaming that one day .
I can fly 
fly away ...   
without any barriers

 I am just a human ,
my life was same like a bird .
I can't do more
because I still live in cage :')

originally written by ,
syahirahyusri

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥