orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

I know myself ;)

assalamualaikum ,



hey guys and girl . how are you today ? hope u guys fine okay ;)
I am like usually, when I'm with tht class , I feelin forever alone btw still have they who wants to 'cares about me' thank you xD 
then when I'm w my old classmates I'll being someone else . ha ha ha ! too fast change :p
okay , nobody cares ;') but you still cares . don't lie leh



I know who I am , 
I am the crazy girl , 
always want to look ppl around me tht I love smiling even when their hurt , 
even they have their own problems , 
or everything . 

I know who I am , 
I am tht crazy girl , 
who always give a shit to ppl tht I hate ,
so, she always need tht shit to make up the story about me ;D idgaf xD

I know who I am , 
I am tht crazy girl , 
who have my own world , 
always remember where I am stand and the reasons I am there . 

I know who I am , 
I am tht crazy girl , 
who always over acting , 
or being hyper , 
when I hungry and sometimes being very annoying ;)

I know who I am , 
I am tht crazy girl , 
who looks like they want "hey , she is dumbass. go and tell her u wanna kick her ass
am I look like shrek ? ? ?

I know who I am , 
I am tht crazy girl , 
even though I am surrounded by ((tht lews)) , 
I'll try my best to not look like a "bitch" 
will consider them as brothers , 
because they all my BESTFRIENDS FOREVER ;) !!! 

I know who I am , 
I am tht crazy girl , 
I've damn pretty cute girl friends , 
but me looks like "bloob" 
sometimes I am ashemed but try my best not care about tht because I am who I am ! 

as long as u never respect me , give me a space to know ya better , to understand how you care ,
u'll never understand me . 
I know "nobody cares" 
but the fact now is YOU REALLY CARE xD 


Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥