orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Have a break , fellas :)

assalamualaikum :)


*true me in reality*



hai guys . 
I am really sorry for this late night entry , haha 
seriously I don't have much time to keep updating my blog . 
I got a lot of story , also a lot of idea come out but , 
I don't have a time to tell you all here . 
I am sure , people start busy this week for their trial and exam or others commitment.

I surely miss to spending my time here , 
but my trial just next week . just 3 days left for me to make some preparation . ='( I wish I could run away . 
too afraid to face that day. 

I need to work hard . 
this trial result I can use for applying to another school . 
but I don't put any hope . 
I am just 'redha' what will happen to me :')
That's my fault if I did not hit the targets  . . . 

so , 
lets see after 2 weeks :) 
bye bye . 
I love and appreciate my silent readers :)
do visit and follow . 
just hit that button follow on the top . 

oh ya , 
I am just keep updating my twitter & instagram only . 
*because I don't spend much time to them . lol*

xxx , 
syahirahyusri . 
love ya.

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥