orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Shits are spreading everywhere.



assalamualaikum everybody. 
today is my first day comeback to school and yes ! 
I got a lot of homework and also a lot of heart attack / broken heart too. 

Seriously, 
I miss my girl,
Qila, Azmin, Puyi, Fasihah, Ieyfa, kembar, lily and others. 

aku rasa aku dah penat fikir pasal benda ni. and aku harap kawan aku boleh tolong . 
so, aku macam biasa ah bergosip dengan puyi & qila. 
then puyi cakap yang kem tu under sekolah la. sebab nama dia pun ada sekali. tapi dia tak pergi.
ohhh ~

lepas tu habis rehat sara & farina cerita kat aku apa yang terjadi kat kem tu . 
yah ~ aku rasa macam ... I am so damn ! fool ! 

firstly , 
you say that you will be faithful to me. 
no matter what. 
then after you comeback from camp, 
you said,
you found someone that can make you feel comfortable with her. 
Then, I got jealous.
Didn't you care about my feelings ?
What am I to you !!! 
your friends ? 
your ex-girlfriends ?
your toys ?
your diary ?
then you said to me 'I thought you not care'
what the hell are you talking about ?!



If you fall in love with her,
simple , 
just leave me .

cry ? emo ? angry ? care ? stalk ? 
HELL NO !

you lied me.
I still remembered the words you said.
It just ... fine , Im okay . 
for all you have done . 
Thankyou . 
Fxck you very much. 
You so kind .
I hate you so much.

you must know something before you start this game , 
I am an ego. very ego . 
I'll care as long as you were mine .
I don't share . 
when I say I love you, I do.
and 
when you think I am just your toys, 
leave me !!!




Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥