orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Rilek brader .

assalamualaikum . 

jyeah . actually , 
I think , I don't want to waste my mind to think about bitches . 
I just want to enjoy my life with my family, my things, my lover and my best friends . 
So, 
bila dah lupakan perkara yang menyakitkan hati tu, 
aku boleh la rasa happy :)

nak rilek sangat pun tak boleh . haha

my family is everything . 
walaupun kadang-kadang ada jee tak puas hati tapi ye la , tak sampai satu jam dah boleh bergurau senda . lolls nama pun family kan :D 

my things ( blog, keek , instagram , phone , twitter dll ) are my companions .
bila bosan , aku akan cari benda ni semua . tapi kadang-kadang main lama-lama laman sosial ni pun naik bosan aku :3 

my lover is my heart <3 
hahaha . 
hari-hari dia buat aku senyum . 
he makes me feeling awesome when I am with him :)
he served me with a very special .

my best friends are awesome . 
tak boleh hidup takde dorang . hahahaha
bosan tau !
dah la waktu rehat je boleh jumpa . 
dammit ! 
cepat la segera akhir tahun !
semoga kita boleh bergembira bersama . 

Labels: , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥