orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

it's spoil my jobs !

assalamualaikum guys .

I want to screaming right now ! 
because I was so tired ..........

tadi , ayah suruh email semua gambar . 
but Imma so fxcking lazy . 

tapi malas-malas pun buat juga. 
aku pun upload lebih kurang dalam 100 lebih keping gambar . 
kemudian bila nak sending 
dia kata terlalu besar la ..... 
takkan aku nak kecik kan satu-satu ?
It was so freaking awesome :'3
then , I just send 4 photos yang telah di'kecilkan' to my father . 
I was so so tired . 
It just spoil my jobs =_=!

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥