orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Facts About Me

assalamualaikum :)

this is the one of my annoying entries . please . . .


-fetus me-


facts about me ? icon wink Welcome to My Women Stuff : A Beauty Blog from Sunny Tropical Malaysia 

1- Malaysian  
2- I have a "Nur" in my name, yea Nur Syahirah holaaaa
3- I am sleepyhead ;)
4- I am a rigid kpopper since 2010/11 until now
5- black is my fav colour
6- phobias; fans, sea (sometimes), blood, narrows place which I barely breathe, kisses omg no
7- I really hate high heels, make up, seafood and inai
8- insomnia
9- 9 is my lucky number
10- "Miracle in September"
11- comic otaku especially detective conan, lawak kampus and manga
12- multifandom but sometimes not
13- I believe in OT12!!! #EXO #WEMISSYOUKRIS
14- I like Sejarah
15- I only laid my eyes on cute boy ayy
16- not an ideal person to be with
17- boy with sexy deeper voice such a turn on
18- I love Park Chanyeol 
19- Park Chanyeol is my life and like it depends on him
20- My love to Park Chanyeol is infinity eternity whatever I want him so oppa lets get married!!!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥