orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

My Feelings



assalamualikum semua . 
selamat malam ;)

esok ada kelas tambahan sejarah dengan cikgu Dalilah . 
semoga semua berjalan dengan lancar esok . insyaAllah 
Ya Allah, permudahkanlah segala urusanku :)

My Feelings ?
yeah ~ absolutely yes ....

I miss him , 
I wait him , 
I want him ,
I need him ,
I love him 
and 
everything is just him . 

I'm tired to continue the ' struggle ' is but I do not want to stop here. I really love him and I would like to go to the next phrase !
Even I know that I will hurt myself .
Why is love and affection is so painful !

Saya sayangkan awak, 
tapi perasaan saya sentiasa ada terhad . 
jaga ia sebelum ianya pudar untuk awak ;')






Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥