orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

maaf ayah . . .

Assalamualaikum (':



Mornigt guys ,

Malam ni tiba-tiba aku rasa bersalah sangat kat ayah :( sangat-sangat .

why ..

Ayah selalu suruh aku buatkan air untuk beliau . Bila aku rajin , aku buat betul-betul sedap. Tapi kalau aku malas , aku main cincai je -.-

Bila ayah dah abis minum , aku akan basuh cawan ayah . Aku selalu perasan yang ayah selalu tinggalkan air tu sikit. Bila aku rasa , mak aiiii manis nya . Agaknya boleh kena kencing manis kutt :o
Kesian ayah :'(

Before this , ayah tak pernah merungut yang air aku tu manis atau tak sedap. Ayah minum je . Kalau sedap, habis lah air tu ayah minum , kalau tak sebaliknya pulak. Aku kesal sebab buat sesuatu untuk ayah, aku buat tak bersungguh-sungguh. Aku je anak ayah yang selalu ayah suruh buat air dia. Kalau aku takde , agaknya siapa la nak buat kan air untuk ayah , kan :')


Ayah ,
syira minta maaf tau .
Sory kalau selama ni banyak susah kan ayah :'((
Syira sayang ayah , sayang sangat-sangat-sangat ! :'D

Dear Daddy, no matter where I go in life, who I get married to, how much time I spend with guys, how much I love my boyfriend, you'll always be my number one man. Sincerely, Your Little Girl.Dad, now that I'm older, I have a better idea of everything you did for me when I was growing up. You worked so hard to make sure I was happy and healthy and had everything I needed... I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough for all you've done for me, but, today and always, please know how truly grateful I am.


rasa sebak & menangis pulak bila taip entri ni . uhm

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥