orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

ღ Crush , I Love You Back ღ

                       Heart symbol


I love him but I cannot show it, want him but he cannot know it, need him but I know it'll never be, if only he needed me.

Assalamualaikum ...

Hari tu aku ada cakap yang aku terpaksa buang crush aku kan . 
Ehem , now aku dah rindu dia :) Sebenarnya aku langsung tak boleh kick dia dari hati aku . Hahahahahha ! 

Hey budak comel , 
Sihat tak ? 
Aku rindu kau la ^^
Agaknya tahun depan aku dapat tak bercakap dengan kau macam tahun ni ? 
Agaknya kau nak tak tegur aku ?

Lama tak 'Hi - Bye' kat kau sebab dah lama tak jumpa :)
The last thing you give me is marshmellow and some candy ^^ Ouh ~~~ Im melting enough . Until now ... when I remember that day (:!

Aku harap , tahun depan akan sama macam tahun ni ! Malah kalau boleh lebih baik ! 
Hoping hoping ~! 

Your secret admire, 
I miss you , 
Capital J <3 
Who are you ? Hahahaha


I look at him as a friend, then I realized I loved him.  


Azzauzi

Labels:


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥