orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

Take A Break :')


Assalamualaikum ...

For this week , I really need take a break from updating my blog and updating my tweet too ... 
I need to study ! Study ! and study ! smart and hard to enjoy after I study =) 

Work hard play hard ! 

I will miss it so much . 
Pray for me guys and I will pray for myself too . 
To my classmates , do your best ! If im still in Bungaraya's family , we will meet next year . wakakakaka :) 
If Im gonna to Bakawali , insyaAllah ... i really sad because I will not longer be BR family :( hahahahah 
Goodluck friends ! 
Love you :-*
Syahira yusri 

Labels: , ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥