orang sedang golek-golek(s)ㅎㅎ


Instagram
NOTICE ME SENPAI
SYA
[2♡17]-Currently doin Foundation in Law at UITM Dengkil.

$


Assalamualikum! Syahirahyusri - 19 - Blog about : personal life | blog tutorials & stuffs | short stories | girl stuffs


Entry About Link Stuff




Let's Click !



N♡te t♡ self :

The only thing you'll be sorry in the future is to do things without a purpose. Be rich, not only on numbers but focus more on experiences. Be strong, to know that failures are the keys to success. Be kind, it's our responsibility to build a better world. Be thankful, and you'll find happiness in little things. Greater things are waiting ahead, all you need is to believe, look forward and stay positive.

((always keep in touch))

IM STUDY right NOW ! :o




Assalamualaikum :)

Argh ! Minggu depan periksa subjek yang susah :< macam mana ni :3 

Isnin : BI & GeogarfiSelasa : Math & Pjk Rabu : Sains & Khb Khamis : Seni
Err ~ how lah :( BI im ready into you ^_^
Geografi ... I will smack you down today !!! Finish it all but its to much :( How lah 

Math ... idk what I must doing to get A or get pass :( IDK ! Math , can you solve yourself ? Im tired .. tired ! Argh ! I hate chu math ! F O R E V E R :p
Pjk ? I think ... I will get B :o hahahahah . Sains .. urm ... Its hard to say that Im ready >< Seriously to many points I must remember . Cell what ? Protein ? Density ? Movement of particles ? Eardrum ? What the heck going ~~
Khb ... I always get pass . Hahahahah ! Always 50 above . So nothing to worry , Ouch my gosh , Syeira you are really OVERconfident about it :3 jerk ! 
Seni ? Its not IMPORTANT to my PMR :) 

Im dying studying all subjects :( Ouh .... 3 subjects done .. 5 still waiting outside the line ~!~ lalalala

Wish me luck ! I wanna stay BR next year . But ... BA is a best class . Idk :( I prefer BR :) because my friends there . BR such like my third or forth family :) Love you all <3
Hwaiting BR !!! 

Labels: ,


Copyright. All rights Reserved | syahirahyusri Official Blog ♥